Sales Representative – Work from Home
Work from home and earn a 30k plus per year selling web design services. We are a web design company that specializes in web design and lead capture services for the real estate industry. If you’re seeking a lifestyle where have the freedom to work from home and the ability to earn a nice living, please drop us a line.
Ability to see opportunity and prospect for new business and respond to inbound customer inquiries. Your primary responsibility will be to acquire new business and service our existing customers. Our goal is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- This position is with a company that provides social media and website design support to real estate agents and businesses.
- Experience in real estate and/or with Keller Williams Realty would be ideal.
- The ability to work from a home office. Proper phone and technology capabilities. A home office to focus on the task at hand.
- Report to management on a remote basis in a timely, organized manner.
- Ability to effectively prospect for new clients on the phone.
- Share the inbound warm leads with other team members. Inbound traffic includes calls, chat messages, email, and social media.
- Social media must look professional.
- Play well with others as part of our team.
- Take a consultative role with our clients and show our customers how we can help them grow their business on the Internet.
- Answer product and service questions and suggest technology that can help our clients.
- Invoice customer through our billing system.
- Responsible for collecting customer web technology information through our customer intake process.
- Interface with the web designers to make sure they have all of the information necessary to complete their jobs.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Update our database with sales numbers and take thorough client intake notes.
- Applicants must have enough time to handle a high volume of calls and be able to book anywhere 10 – 12 phone appointments per week.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma.
- Background in real estate as an agent, former agent, real estate office, or agent liaison.
- Sales experience is a must.