Applications accepted at the bottom of this page.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Rare opportunity to create real estate websites and lead generation systems using innovative cutting‐edge technology. We are looking for a skilled web designer who is already familiar with real estate technology. It will be essential to communicate with clients and our Web Design Team on a regular basis during business hours. Our goal is to ensure excellent service and deliver web technology that benefits our clients.
- Proven work experience as a web designer.
- Proficiency in WordPress, HTML and CSS.
- Experience with responsive web design techniques.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in different hosting control panels, including setting up databases, editing DNS settings, etc.
- Understanding of SEO best practice, Google Analytics and Webmaster tools.
- Ability to leverage APIs to integrate with external real estate systems, CRM and IDX solutions.
- Although the position is not in sales, you will be asked to assist with some of our pre‐sales calls. Be available to answer product/service questions and suggest technology that can assist our clients.
- Deliver quality web technology based on our high‐quality standards.
- Applicants must be able to handle a high volume of pre‐sales questions and deliver quality web technology on a timely basis.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma.
- Background in real estate as an agent, former agent, real estate office, or agent liaison.
- Familiarity with Google business tools, spreadsheets, and CRM systems.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt to different types of customer personalities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to focus on One Thing at a time to achieve the end result.